BLOG

Site wide Sale!

TPT has officially reached 3 million teachers and what an awesome celebration! We'll be celebrating with savings upon savings! I've priced all my products at 20% off plus you can enter the code TPT3 for an extra 8% off...totaling almost 30% off EVERYTHING! I've made my wishlist and can't wait til  12:01 so I can start buying! 

Some of my best sellers:             
Click the picture for more details! Mission Possible -Building Community & Spreading Kindness

Martin Luther King Jr. Literacy Activity Bundle


Among many things, here's what I can't wait to buy! 
 My kiddos are struggling with fractions and this looks perfect! 
80+ Fraction Printables (CCSS Aligned)
I love to decorate our room seasonally and with St. Patty's Day approaching these adorable green monsters will do the trick...
 KPM St Patty's Monsters

What's in your shopping cart?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.