BLOG

How to Blur Student Faces in Pictures

Anyone else looking for an incredibly simple way to blur out student faces in pictures? I stumbled upon this wonderful app and couldn't love it more! It is simple, simple, simple! :) It's called Skitch.

They have an apple and an android version that I've listed below as well as a really helpful tutorial video! Also there are some examples that took me less than 30 seconds to blur! 







These pictures have been blurred once - you can easily go over the face as many times as needed. 

Hope this helps! 
~Shannon




8 comments

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. I am your newest follower! I hope you can stop by my blog soon :)

    http://www.mrsbsbest.com/

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. blur

    ReplyDelete

  3. Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy.
    Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here.

    My web page::; 안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture web indexes intend to do the unthinkable: to understand pictures. The issue is that web crawlers overall are simply ready to understand texts. funny quotes photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Мен Binomo https://binomo.com.ua/kz/ ең ірі сауда платформасына инвестиция салатын трейдермін. Бұл сауда үшін оңай қол жетімді және ыңғайлы платформа. Binomo барлық төлемдер уақытында және толық көлемде жасалуын қамтамасыз етеді. Ол пайдаланушыға ыңғайлы интерфейсті, сенімді тұтынушыларға қолдау көрсетуді және трейдерлерге біліктілігін арттыруға көмектесетін оқу материалдарын ұсынады. Binomo-ның негізгі артықшылықтарының бірі - $10 ең төменгі депозиттік талап. Бұл оны капиталы шектеулі трейдерлер үшін қолжетімді етеді. Binomo сонымен қатар трейдерлерге нақты ақшаға қауіп төндірмей, өз стратегияларын қолдануға мүмкіндік беретін тегін демо-шотты ұсынады.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.