How to Blur Student Faces in Pictures

Anyone else looking for an incredibly simple way to blur out student faces in pictures? I stumbled upon this wonderful app and couldn't love it more! It is simple, simple, simple! :) It's called Skitch.

They have an apple and an android version that I've listed below as well as a really helpful tutorial video! Also there are some examples that took me less than 30 seconds to blur! 







These pictures have been blurred once - you can easily go over the face as many times as needed. 

Hope this helps! 
~Shannon




4 comments

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. I am your newest follower! I hope you can stop by my blog soon :)

    http://www.mrsbsbest.com/

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :) Thanks for stopping by!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.